ExtJs 4 code completion Eclipse plugin

Get help with Spket IDE.
qt4x11

ExtJs 4 code completion Eclipse plugin

Post by qt4x11 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi-

I've been trying to get to install the Spekt ExtJs 4.0 Eclipse plugin for Eclipse Indigo on Mac OSX. I have read through many tutorials on how to do this, and watched several videos. I believe it's installed but I have a question about whether or not something is broken or missing.

I believe I've installed the Spket plugin correctly because Spket is now my default .js editor, and when I open a new js file I'm able to see I'm in the Spket IDE perspective in Eclipse, and there are 'EXT' snippets on the right side of my Eclipse screen. I'm also able to bring up the Intellisense menu by alt-space, but I'm not seeing any EXT-related classes.

The reason I think I did something wrong is that when I type 'var e = Ext.' I'm not presented with an intellisense menu that provides me with a list of ExtJs classes that I can select and autofill in my code.

Did I install the Eclipse plugin correctly, or am I missing any steps? I thought I'd be able to auto complete any code that I begin with 'Ext.'

Thanks.

eric_suen
Site Admin

Re: ExtJs 4 code completion Eclipse plugin

Post by eric_suen » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:39 pm

can you post a more clean screenshot, though I can't see anything, but seems you haven't set Ext profile to default, take a look at step 7 in http://www.spket.com/extjs.html

qt4x11

Post by qt4x11 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Well I thought I did step 7, but when I redid step 7, code completion seems to be working! Thanks!

dextersmaker

Post by dextersmaker » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 am

i want to add spket in myeclipse 9, but i can't find the method.
please help me , email 1039384073@qq.com.
thank you