unable to change font in Spket/eclipse plugin

Bug Reports and Fixes
ismoore999

unable to change font in Spket/eclipse plugin

Post by ismoore999 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:27 am

Hi
When using spket in eclipse, the code is always shown in a proportional font rather than the default font used elsewhere. I have not found a method of resetting this font, and it makes coding difficult.
From looking around it would seem that the font should just default to the standard eclipse editor font but that is not happening.
I have had this for some time and thought it must have been something wrong with the installation but I am now on a new machine with a new installation of everything and the issue is still there.
Is there any way to change/correct this?

Thanks in advance.

eric_suen
Site Admin

Post by eric_suen » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:40 am

you can change using menu "Window -> Preferences...", then choose "General -> Appearance -> Colors and Fonts", in right pane, choose "Basic -> Text Font" to change the font for editor

ismoore999

Post by ismoore999 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:59 am

Actually I just had a brain wave and solved it. I was previously using JSEclipse and this had a bug that kept setting the font to a proportional font.
I just tried deleting all of the JSEclipse settings from the project in question and restarting eclipse and the problem has gone away.
It was only affecting the JS windows so I assume that somewhere in the preferences something must have been changing the JS windows to use these fonts... but don't ask what or where :)

Thanks for the prompt response anyway.

Ian